- We must be notified through email at firstname.lastname@example.org if any trip/adventure activity services are cancelled owing to any avoidable/unavoidable causes.
- Cancellation fees will apply as of the day we receive notification through mail, and they will be as follows:
- Within the first 30 days: 90% of the total cost of the Land Package is refundable.
- Between the ages of 21 and 30 days: 75 percent of the total cost of the land package is refundable.
- Between 1120 and 1200 days: 50% of the total cost of the land package is refundable.
- 10 days or less: There will be no reimbursement.
- After the cancellation date, the refund will be handled within 10 working days.
- Cancellation fees will be determined based on the total trip cost, and they may vary depending on the date of departure and the date of cancellation.
- There will be no refunds:
- For any missed/unused tour services, including meals, owing to any reason.
- If the tour’s services are changed, altered, revised, canceled, or not used.
- If a customer cancels or is forced to cancel the tour due to changes in the itinerary or travel
- If the consumer is dissatisfied with any of the operator’s services