Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trek
For Fixed Departure Booking on any month and date, please call us on- 07830680393
Kedarnath is one of the holiest pilgrimages to the devout Hindu. “It is situated at the head of the Mandakini River in the breathtaking Garhwal Himalayan scenery.”. Lord Shiva, the guardian and destroyer, is also known as Kedar. The shrine of Kedarnath is very scenic and is surrounded by high, snow-covered mountains and, during the summer, grassy meadows covering the valleys. “Kedarnath is located in the Himalayas at an elevation of 3,583 metres (11,755 feet) above sea level, near the Chorabari Glacier, the Mandakini’s source. Read More
Chopta Tungnath trek is one of the largest shiva temples in the world and the highest Panch Kedar temple in Uttarakhand. This shiva temple is 1000 years old and is situated at an altitude of 3,680 m (12,073 ft) and just below the height of Chandrashila.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trek
Offer on Treks
- Ex. Haridwar/Rishikesh.
- Accommodation in comfortable, accessible and hygienic hotels and camps.
- Meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Good experience drivers and local (Uttarakhandi) tour instructors.
- Permits, entrance and registration fees.
- 5 per cent of the GST.
- Personal toiletry items & personal medicine kits.
- Meals in transit.
- Food costs, porters
Anything not included in the heading "Inclusion" Any costs resulting from unexpected circumstances (like bad weather, road blocks, landslides etc.)
carrying extra luggage.
- Non-skid deep treaded hiking shoe -1
- Pair of lightweight Slipper/Sandals -1
- "Personal toiletries package (small towel, toilet paper, papersoap, bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream, and other items)"
- Track pants
- T-shirts with full sleeves. 1 for every two days of trekking.
- Undergarments. Quantity-1 per day of trekking
- Rainwear (Jacket & Pants), Raincoat, Umbrella
- Sun's shielding cap. Quantity-1
- Dry fruits, Nuts, Chocolate bars
- Carry your medicines in case you have any Consult your doctor before joining the trek.
- Sunscreen lotion, Lip Balm
- Plastic Bags
- Power banks
Come on, get in now. The method of our participation is very simple.
Options to book a trek:
- You can reserve your seat by calling +91 78306 80393
from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on any working day.
- You can book offline via NEFT or Direct Transfer by paying 30% of the package price as an advance booking amount per participant in the following bank account:
Name Of The Bank : SBI
Account Holder: Vijaypal Rana
Account No.: 35110907173
IFSC code: SBIN0003293
Branch code: 3293
Branch: SBI Purola Uttarkashi
- We'd love to host you, but don't worry if you're unable to fly as scheduled and need to cancel your booking. Our easy cancellation procedure ensures that you obtain a quick confirmation and a quick refund.
- Cancellations made before 30 days – 90% refund Cancellations made within 21 to 30 days – 75% refund Cancellations made within 15 to 20 days – 50% refund Cancellations made less than 15 days – no refund.
- Rescheduling dates within the same trip – 25% of the journey costs. -subject to availability*;
- Tickets Cancellation Costs will be paid extra.
- The money charged for the GST will not be refunded
- The relevant refund sum will be credited to your bank account within 30 days of the date of completion of your journey.
- The balance will be refunded in a mode other than cash by bank transfer or some other mode of online payment.
- In the case of transferring a trek/trip to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements put forward by Dream Go Himalayas Pvt. Ltd.
- We reserve the right to alter or suspend policies at any time and without warning.
- Trek or trip will only be considered as booked when an email confirmation is
- No refund will be made if the participant leaves the after the start of the trek/trip or if no have been
- Trekking, peak climbing and mountaineering etc. entail inherent risk to the life and property of all Parties. The change in weather that causes injuries or any other harm is beyond the control of Dream Go Himalayas Pvt. Ltd. , we will do our utmost to minimise all forms of danger and inconvenience to the best of our capacity, but there may be a possibility of incidents and loss of operation.
- Pictures and other media content used on the website are for marketing purposes only and do not offer any kind of assurance or promise that the pictorial content will be given during a trek or a tour. The trekking ability of the individual person varies from person to person and is not the duty of Dream Go Himalayas Pvt. Ltd if the individual is unable to cope with the difficulties of trekking. We are not a medical authority, so it is your duty to get some medical advice or vaccine prior to your travel.
- Dream Go Himalayas Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to terminate his/her trek or trip without delay, regardless of the stage of the trip, if he/she poses some kind of danger to any member of the trek or trek.
- Dream Go Himalayas Pvt. Ltd will not be responsible for any kind of loss of luggage or any other document or item owned by the participant during the trek/trip irrespective of the cause.
- Dream Go Himalayas Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to change or cancel the trip/trek or part of the trip/trek in circumstances and events beyond our control and any costs resulting from such circumstances or occurrence shall be borne by the participant, if possible, in advance or during the trip.
- Who can join: Solo travellers/Couple/Group of friends & family.Start point: Rishikesh/ Haridwar.
- What will you get: stunningly scenic landscapes, inner harmony, enchanting prayers of Hinduism.