Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trek
For Fixed Departure Booking on any month and date, please call us on:- 07830680393
Roopkund Trek is one of the Himalayas’ most beautiful and challenging winter treks. The frozen lake is merely beautiful and a treat to the eyes, offering panoramic views of trees and mountains covered in pure snow. The views of snow on the mountains are very enticing, and one can’t take their gaze away from them. Trekking in the Himalayas in January and February is difficult, but Roopkund Trek provides the ideal opportunity to do so; it is also the best time to trek here if you want to avoid the crowds. Those who have already completed the Roopkund trek should opt for other comparable alternatives in the Uttarkhand area, such as the Bali Pass, Read More
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trek
Offer on Treks
- During the trek, there will be places to stay (camping)
- At Trek, all meals are vegetarian.
- At Camps, there is a fire (If Available)
- For the Trek, there are fees for trekking permits and forest campsites.
- Trekking supplies (Tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Expert trek leader (certified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses) services
- A skilled trek crew (guides, chefs, assistants, porters/mules) is available.
- Protective gear (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Trek Certificate of Completion
- GST (five percent) (Service Tax)
- Offloading fees for backpacks (Rs.250 per day/per bag)
- Food on the way to and from Pick and Drop
- Offloading fees for backpacks (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Any and any personal costs
- Aside from the inclusions, anything else
At the time of booking, full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition is required.
Payment for the remainder / rest of the trip must be made before the trip begins.
NEFT, RTGS, SWIFT, Bank Transfer, and Cash are all options for making a reservation.
All reservations will be subject to a 5% GST surcharge.
The booking deadline will be 07 days prior to the trip departure date.
Before making any online booking/reservation, double-check the dates and seat availability with our team through email or phone.
If the invoice amount exceeds 2 lacs and payment is made entirely or partially in cash (cash paid at the counter or placed in the bank), a 1% TCS will be applied and must be deposited separately from the total amount, along with a copy of the PAN card.
In the case of a flight reservation, full payment is needed according to the applicable airfare.
We must be notified through email at firstname.lastname@example.org if any trip/adventure activity services are cancelled owing to any avoidable/unavoidable causes.
Cancellation fees will apply as of the day we receive notification through mail, and they will be as follows:
-Within the first 30 days: 90% of the total cost of the Land Package is refundable.
-Between the ages of 21 and 30 days: 75 percent of the total cost of the land package is refundable.
-Between 1120 and 1200 days: 50% of the total cost of the land package is refundable.
-10 days or less: There will be no reimbursement.
After the cancellation date, the refund will be handled within 10 working days.
Cancellation fees will be determined based on the total trip cost, and they may vary depending on the date of departure and the date of cancellation.
There will be no refunds:
-for any missed/unused tour services, including meals, owing to any reason.
-If the tour's services are changed, altered, revised, cancelled, or not used.
-If a customer cancels or is forced to cancel the tour due to changes in the itinerary or travel
-If the consumer is dissatisfied with any of the operator's services