Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trek
The Rudu Valley of the Garhwal Himalayas is home to Mt. Rudugaira. The Gangotri peaks can be seen from the Rudu valley, which is renowned for its mesmerising views. It also serves as a gateway to the Gangotri massif and Auden’s Col.
Rudugaira Peak is regarded as a safe and straightforward climb. It is ideal for those who are just getting started in mountaineering. Also, for trekkers who want to improve their climbing skills. With a simple approach and a low elevation, this mountain is ideal for gaining experience. Read More
The journey begins in Gangotri, one of the most renowned pilgrimage destinations in the world. The trail gradually ascends from Gangotri, passing through thick woodland, meadows, and the gushing Bhagirathi river.
The campsites are strategically located on vast grasslands surrounded by massive mountains. The trail is designed in such a way that it changes every day. You’ve already crossed meadows, moraine, landslide, ridge, streams, and other obstacles by the time you make your summit attempt.
Per Person + 5% GST
Share This Trek
- During the trek, there will be places to stay (camping)
- At Trek, all meals are vegetarian.
- At Camps, there is a fire (If Available)
- For the Trek, there are fees for trekking permits and forest campsites.
- Trekking supplies (Tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Expert trek leader (certified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses) services
- A skilled trek crew (guides, chefs, assistants, porters/mules) is available.
- Protective gear (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Trek Certificate of Completion
- GST (five percent) (Service Tax)
- Offloading fees for backpacks (Rs.250 per day/per bag)
- Food on the way to and from Pick and Drop
- Offloading fees for backpacks (Rs. 250/day/bag)
- Any and any personal costs
- Aside from the inclusions, anything else
At the time of booking, full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition is required.
Payment for the remainder / rest of the trip must be made before the trip begins.
NEFT, RTGS, SWIFT, Bank Transfer, and Cash are all options for making a reservation.
All reservations will be subject to a 5% GST surcharge.
The booking deadline will be 07 days prior to the trip departure date.
Before making any online booking/reservation, double-check the dates and seat availability with our team through email or phone.
If the invoice amount exceeds 2 lacs and payment is made entirely or partially in cash (cash paid at the counter or placed in the bank), a 1% TCS will be applied and must be deposited separately from the total amount, along with a copy of the PAN card.
In the case of a flight reservation, full payment is needed according to the applicable airfare.
We must be notified through email at email@example.com if any trip/adventure activity services are cancelled owing to any avoidable/unavoidable causes.
Cancellation fees will apply as of the day we receive notification through mail, and they will be as follows:
-Within the first 30 days: 90% of the total cost of the Land Package is refundable.
-Between the ages of 21 and 30 days: 75 percent of the total cost of the land package is refundable.
-Between 1120 and 1200 days: 50% of the total cost of the land package is refundable.
-10 days or less: There will be no reimbursement.
After the cancellation date, the refund will be handled within 10 working days.
Cancellation fees will be determined based on the total trip cost, and they may vary depending on the date of departure and the date of cancellation.
There will be no refunds:
-for any missed/unused tour services, including meals, owing to any reason.
-If the tour's services are changed, altered, revised, cancelled, or not used.
-If a customer cancels or is forced to cancel the tour due to changes in the itinerary or travel
-If the consumer is dissatisfied with any of the operator's services